|September 10, 2020
|Arcade, Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
|Publisher & Developer
|English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
|Single System (1)
|Supported play modes
|TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode
The streets of Ramezia bear the marks of ink and blood. Witness Sister Semilla’s mission to eradicate heresy in Minoria, an action-platformer by Momodora’s creators.
Amidst the fourth Witch War, fervent religious zeal rules the land. The Sacred Office, leading the Inquisition against heretics, purges sinners who threaten humanity. Those who defy the Church’s rules through a mysterious ceremony are branded as “witches.” Sisters Semilla and Fran, devoted missionaries, strive to thwart this ceremony and protect the common-folk from dangerous heresy.
Minoria, a spiritual successor to the Momodora series, is Bombservice’s latest and grandest game. Fans will recognize familiar design and gameplay elements as they master parries, dodges, and various spells. With HD graphics blending hand-painted 2D backgrounds and cel-shaded characters, Minoria upholds Bombservice’s legacy on consoles.
- A captivating fantasy tale inspired by medieval Europe’s history
- A unique visual style merging hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- Responsive controls promoting strategic and patient gameplay
- Engage foes with a combination of swordplay and spells
- Defensive maneuvers like dodge-rolls and parries
- A leveling system to customize difficulty according to players’ preferences